11.20.2014

betsy is 4!

*Our favorite fireball had a birthday a couple days ago.  Betsy Kate turned 4 going on 15.  She decided on a unicorn party.  My friend Kelly made this fantastic cake, so Betsy wouldn't be stuck with the usual 9x13 pan of overly sprinkled cake that I can whip up.  I also found some "unicorn horns" on Halloween clearance (they may or may not have been devil horns....) Anyway, everyone was a good sport wearing (or taping them) to their heads. I did promise not to post those picks.  



Betsy is 4!
The awesome cake!
My favorite unicorn.
The fighting unicorns.  Which I think would be an amazing name for a band.
Just so you know, I got in on the action too. EllaKate snapped this pic while I was on the phone with the ocularist.  I am apparently a serious unicorn.
*Happy Birthday Betsy Kate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.