1.17.2013

weekly happenings.

*If you were to come to my house and peek in the windows, this is what you would see. Wait. Back up. We all know I haven't truly cleaned my windows since Zack installed them several years ago. So in all honesty, you are just going to see smudges. On second thought, just come on in, but please bring treats. Anyhoo this is what going on around here this week.
The new "time out tubes" brilliant idea. I must give Zack credit for this one. I'm currently shopping for a 3rd tube.
"I feel pretty, oh so pretty"  This girl is now into drying her hair. Next stop White Rain.
Betsy is prepared for a blizzard, even when just taking her big sister to school.
*I will be waiting for you to stop by...don't forget the treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.