1.14.2013

Monster Truuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkssss

* Hello again. My blogging is sporadic, every time I sit down to blog, I have to stop and peel Betsy off of some crazy stunt. Her recent stunts have been couch arm jumping and stair hopping. We do alot of things around here, but relaxing doesn't seem to be one of them.

*This weekend Grampy took Tony (brother-in-law), Judah (nephew), Zack, Ek and Max to the Monster Truck show. Now before you get all teary eyed about the rest of us not going, I want to tell you we were just fine. Promise. My sis and her girls went on a fun weekend trip, Mimi, Betsy and I filled our day with naps and Target. It was a win-win for everyone. I do think that I will go next year, because my favorite things involve being able to yell random stuff in public. Monster truck shows, racing and demo derby's are the best places to yell. For example, you can stand up and yell "momma loves leftovers" and no one will bat an eye. I urge you to give it a try sometime, really works to decrease stress.  Ahem, now here are some pics from the show (there are no pictures of us napping or at Target, maybe next time)



Monster trucks + pop = great day!
*Other activities this weekend involved playing games. Does anyone else have issues finding the correct pieces to their games? 

A bit of fort building, which gives me a good excuse to put off vacuuming.

*Our Monday has started off with a couple of tantrums over breakfast (none from me...yet) but the day is still young.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.