10.01.2012

Goodbye Weekend.

*Morning. It's been awhile since my last blog. No need to worry about a crazy long blog post. I can only remember what we have done in the last 2 days.  There was playing outside, 15 minutes of painting the house, birthday parties, cousin visits and an air show. (Which incidentally I did not attend because in my head I was going to be surrounded by burning wreckage falling from the sky) They had a fabulous time without any wreckage, so maybe I'll go next year. Then again an afternoon alone is hard to beat.

*The kids spent some time digging in our non-existent garden.  

Supervising is the best job.
*We are off and running this week. Our calendar is filling up and I'm not sure that I like it. 
This is what I want...couch snuggling, with shades of course!
*We did discuss Halloween costumes since it is October 1st. So far Ek wants to be a viking and Max has decided on a Super Bum. (not hobo mind you) So at least I have 30 days to change some minds. Off to clean up cereal, looks like I might need the wet/dry vac. Stellar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.