2.27.2012

timeouts

*Our weekend was filled with pretty much nothing. Which was nice for a change.  There was lots of giggles and fun, but then inevitably that turns into fighting. So we quickly went from this...


to this...
all 3 in timeout. Although i think someone forgot to tell Betsy.
*It was very nice that the weather helped us out.  Ellakate's only dilemma what to wear on a warm February day?  I think she did quite well. Max accessorized with a horse hat.


*Delores the Dolphin swing made a quick appearance, so Zack came up with a new death defying trick (seriously why would we need this?) It is kinda fun to watch


*I haven't asked for prayers in awhile, so I thought I would throw one in.  I have been really struggling with the one year anniversary of Betsy's accident (which is coming up in a couple of weeks.) I would ask for prayers to calm my nerves, erase my guilt and fearful thoughts of Betsy losing her other eye. I should have mentioned its a loaded prayer request :)

3 comments:

  1. I was just thinking about the one year anniversary when you posted about Betsy's accident last week. I'm definitely praying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a good mama. I will be praying for you though. Thanks for the post about all three being in time out. Made my world feel a little normal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending lots of calming thoughts your way. We should get together soon.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.