2.17.2012

One year.


*So Max and Betsy got hit with the stomach flu. Zack and I got sick too but thankfully our stomachs kept everything in this time. Max's was short lived. He also won himself a horse, which I promised if he "hit the bowl".  So now I'm in the market for a horse. Well worth it if you ask me. Poor Betsy Boo wasn't so lucky.  On a positive note my weekend list did have wash all bedding, blankets and every stuffed animal that we own.  So I can cross that one off early. SCORE. 
*Max and Betsy have found a new way to entertain each other. Shockingly enough, it does not involved furniture and jumping.  I do think that I'm going to start taping my Swiffer cloths to the back of her shirt. I call that multi-tasking. WOW at this rate, I will have nothing to do this weekend. :)

*Yesterday was my 1 year blog anniversary. Big stuff. So big that I didn't even realize it until today. I'm on top of thinks like that. So thanks to everyone for finding time in their lives to read about our daily adventures.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading about your life! Always makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.