2.20.2012

closet cleaning and a new house.

*Our weekend involved cleaning out our bedroom closets. Fun fun.  I for one, found some real treasures. For instance my favorite pair of Gap brand crop overalls circa 1999. I proceeded to try them on and felt it was still a good look. Zack did not agree. I then tried to pair them with my wedding tiara and wedding sparkly heels. No dice. I was a bit annoyed that no one was impressed when I announced (quite loudly) that "isn't it amazing after almost 9 years I can still fit into my wedding shoes!" I thought it was impressive, at least my feet have stayed slim and trim :) The closet cleaning was good for the soul, bad for fashion. 
*During our cleaning, Betsy found herself a new house. It's a bit small, but she doesn't seem to mind.






2 comments:

  1. Next late night run, you're wearing that. I'll sport my gouchos. As far as I'm concerned, gouchos and jean overalls will never ever go out of style. - tb

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.