5.28.2011

whose screaming?

*dear neighbors,  
 I promise that I am not beating my child. I am simply attempting to put a large acrylic eye thingy onto the eyeball of my 6 month old. One can hope that the weather will get hot soon and we will shut the windows in favor of the A.C. For now, brace yourself for a morning wake up call from betsy. 
* i told ellakate that she needed to eat lunch and take a rest before playing outside. I think she is well on her way to being a fabulous multi-tasker.


*is she in deep thought about why the stuffed marshmallow peep didn't get put away with the Easter stuff?? NOpE. just nodded off while chewing on her finger.



*this is the look of a boy who has just decided that skating is overrated.
*happy memorial day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.