5.08.2013

good eye, mate.

*This captures our weekend and my kids perfectly. Is it too early to send our Christmas cards? I honestly have no idea what's really going on, but glad I captured this moment. 

*Today's interesting parenting moment #189:   I had to take Betsy's eye out last night, since it was getting gross and needed cleaned.  So today to stall her afternoon nap, she got out of her bed and asked me to take her good eye out.  Good try Betsy, good try.   She takes after her momma, who may or may not have claimed to have prostate issues to get out of going to church. I'm embarrassed to say I think I might have been in middle/high school.  I also believe it was then that my parents realized that I would never be a doctor. However, they almost let me out of church for originality.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.