12.21.2012

Happy Birthday Katie Jane!

*"She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you're smiling, even in the dark.  She is your teacher, your defense attorney, your personal press agent, even your shrink.  Some days, she's the reason you wish you were an only child."  -Barbara Alpert.

Katie always keeping me in line. We don't dress alike anymore, but if we did, it might improve my fashion sense :)

One of my favorite pics of us (FYI that is how my Gramps smiled) Katie still follows the rule that a stylish pair of sunglasses makes an outfit!


Happy Birthday to my sister Katie!  You have taught me many things such as the importance of a good font, that everything looks better when spray painted, and not to ask you to french braid hair when you are mad. (this one learned LONG ago).  I am so glad the world did not end today, because I got you a fabulous gift :) Many more happy birthdays! I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.