7.27.2011

tidbits.

*went home today today to visit my family. We needed the change of air conditioning and attitudes.  It's amazing what grandparents, pizza buffets, cousins and good company can do for my outlook on life.
*max's new napping spot.
*i suggested that max kill some time by lining up all his cars in a parade.  Best idea of the day...they both spent about 2 hours playing somewhat nicely.  Wonder if I can suggest it again tomorrow?
*I realized tonight that i forgot to take out betsy's conformer this morning. I guess that is good news, that I actually forgot about it for most of a day and that it wasn't bothering her at all. So after a break tomorrow she goes for 5 days.  Yup. exciting stuff at our house. I'm already planning a cake for when she hits a week...wonder if there are any eye ball cake pans? :)

8 comments:

  1. Love the cake idea! I'll help you make it!! And sweet sleeping Max. I want to crawl right in there with him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a ball shaped cake pan. You can borrow it...or better yet I'll just make you one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the ball cake pan too lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the cake pan offers! Now i really have to do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess I wasn't on my A game. . . I didn't get a mention in the "amazing people who improve my outlook on life." Oops. I was there! I was there! Oh, and I don't think I can eat an eyeball cake. Now if you make one that looks like a tube of medicine to treat ringworm I'M IN.

    ReplyDelete
  6. katie, katie, katie. My apologies, I should have stated you specifically. Yes an eyeball cake is odd, but you obviously remember that the ringworm medicine bottle cake was FANTASTIC and I know this one can be too. I must get the make odd cakes gene from mom? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you fall in the "good company" category, Katie. I love having grandparents that are close enough for a spur of the moment attitude adjustment. There's a happy little cafe you can even meet at in Durham! They specialize in sausage! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. SaraJane, Katie and Amy - maybe sometime the mommies all need an attitude adjustment and a little road trip is just what we need. It's funny how a stop in hot little Durham, KS can put a smile on anyone's face :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.